Prepare yourself for an extraordinary journey into the realm of homemade vinaigrettes, where simplicity meets flavor in perfect harmony. Store-bought salad dressings just don’t taste as good as homemade, and when you make your own, it’s an easy way to add more nutritional value.
Our Sacred 7 Mushroom Extract Powder is a blend of seven powerful mushrooms: chaga, cordyceps, maitake, lion’s mane, reishi, shiitake, and turkey tail. It makes the perfect addition to savory and sweet dressings, even an apple cider vinaigrette. We only use 100% fruiting bodies with no fillers or grains, and our mushrooms are USDA organic, non-GMO, vegan, keto-friendly, and gluten-free.
Whether you love a balsamic vinaigrette or a white wine vinaigrette, it always pays to have a basic vinaigrette recipe in your back pocket.
Naturealm Sacred 7 Mushroom Powder Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 serving Sacred 7 Mushroom Extract Powder
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (or your preferred sweetener)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh herbs of your choice (such as tarragon, oregano, or cilantro) for added freshness and vibrancy
- In a small bowl, combine the extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, finely chopped shallot, Sacred 7 Mushroom Extract Powder maple syrup, kosher salt, and black pepper. These ingredients come together to create a symphony of flavors, each contributing its unique essence to the vinaigrette.
- Using a whisk or fork, vigorously blend the ingredients until they emulsify into a smooth and luscious vinaigrette dressing. The mustard acts as the binding agent, ensuring the components meld together seamlessly, resulting in a well-balanced dressing that will grace your salad with perfection.
- For an extra burst of freshness, consider adding a handful of fresh herbs, such as tarragon, oregano, or cilantro, to the vinaigrette. Finely chop the herbs and gently fold them into the dressing. Their aromatic presence will elevate your vinaigrette, imparting an herbaceous flair that will awaken your senses.
- Taste your creation and adjust the seasoning if needed. Perhaps a pinch more salt or a dash of lemon juice for brightness? You hold the reins, as only you know your personal preference. Strive for a vinaigrette that strikes the perfect balance between tanginess, sweetness, and savory notes, tailored to suit your taste.
- Transfer your homemade vinaigrette to a mason jar or airtight container, ready to be stored for future salad adventures. Remember to keep it refrigerated and consume within a week for optimal freshness.
Feel free to add and modify this simple vinaigrette to match your tastes and your salads! Create a parmesan lemon vinaigrette by adding parmesan and fresh lemon zest before whisking together. Add apple cider vinegar to It’s best to work with room temperature ingredients to encourage emulsification. If you can dream it, you can make it when it comes to salad dressing recipes like this.
The nutritional value of this homemade delight is incredible, especially with the addition of Sacred 7 Mushroom Extract Powder. This vinaigrette recipe is gluten-free and packed with beneficial nutrients, such as healthy fats from extra virgin olive oil, dietary fiber, potassium, calcium, and essential vitamins.
And there you have it, an exquisite and straightforward vinaigrette recipe that highlights the beauty of simple ingredients. So, next time you toss a refreshing green salad, drizzle it with this homemade vinaigrette, and revel in the delectable flavors it imparts.