Sacred 7 Mushroom Coffee: A Recipe to Awaken Your Routine
Step into the magical realm of mushrooms with our mesmerizing mushroom coffee recipe. By combining the earthy goodness of mushroom powder with your favorite coffee, you'll be brewing a divine elixir that'll elevate your mornings and bring you closer to nature. This recipe can be enjoyed hot or cold, making it perfect for any season.
Our Sacred 7 Mushroom Extract Powder is a blend of seven powerful mushrooms: chaga, cordyceps, maitake, lion’s mane, reishi, shiitake, and turkey tail. We only use 100% fruiting bodies with no fillers or grains, and our mushrooms are USDA organic, non-GMO, vegan, keto-friendly, and gluten-free. We do not use mycelium-on-grain.
Starting the morning with our Sacred 7 Mushroom Coffee practice infuses gratitude into the fiber of your day.
Naturealm Sacred 7 Mushroom Coffee
- Freshly brewed coffee (hot, cold, or your coffee alternative of choice)
- One serving of Sacred 7 Mushroom Extract Powder
- Sweetener of your choice (honey, maple syrup, or agave nectar)
- Milk, milk alternative, or creamer (optional for a creamier texture)
- A dash of cinnamon or nutmeg (optional for an extra touch of magic)
- Start by brewing your favorite coffee, either hot or cold. Let the aroma awaken your senses. Even if it’s instant coffee because you’re in a rush or it’s far from home, embrace these details.
- Add Sacred 7 Mushroom Extract Powder to the bottom of your mug or glass. Feel the healing energy contained within these marvelous fungi as you measure one serving with your heart.
- Pour your freshly brewed coffee into your mug or glass. As the mushroom powder meets the coffee, watch as they merge, creating a harmonious blend of taste and nutrition.
- Add a teaspoon of your chosen sweetener to the concoction, allowing it to bring balance and delight to your taste buds. Remember that your choice of sweetener can also add to the enchantment, with honey offering antibacterial properties, maple syrup providing minerals, and agave nectar imparting a low-glycemic option.
- For a creamier texture and a touch of luxury, add your milk or milk alternative. Pay attention to how these elements linger in your cup and come together in slow swirls. If you use a frother, notice how the tiny bubbles form and reform.
Medicinal mushroom blends are a great way to capture the nutrient-packed health benefits of these adaptogenic superfoods. There are a lot of mushroom supplements on the market today, and we’re proud to be one of the very few that use 100% fruiting bodies. This is where most of the benefits of most types of mushrooms are found.
Our Sacred 7 Mushroom Extract Powder captures the beneficial compounds that make all the difference in your day, from beta-glucans to polysaccharides that strengthen the immune system and so much more. It’s the perfect addition to hot water, chai tea, soups, and salad dressings.
If you want to fortify your body further, our high-quality dual-extract tinctures are an even easier way to add these compounds to your routine. Try our Chaga Mushroom Tincture for overall immune support. Our Lion’s Mane Mushroom Tincture supports brain health and cognition. Our Reishi Mushroom Tincture regulates our endocrine system, keeping jitters and stress headaches at bay.
Plant-based medicine is more than trendy wellness. There’s a reason these practices are deeply rooted in ancestral and indigenous traditions worldwide. When partaking in natural medicine and receiving its numerous benefits, remember that we are of the earth, too.